How to use Cloudflare with ShortPixel Adaptive Images
Note: If you're having SiteGround as your hosting provider you cannot properly set Cloudflare and use it as a CDN together with ShortPixel Adaptive Images. For more information, visit this page: CDN via Cloudflare for websites hosted at SiteGround, it this possible?
If you want to use Cloudflare as your CDN when using ShortPixel Adaptive Images, instead of ShortPixel's CDN, follow these steps:
- Enter your Cloudflare account
- Select the DNS section from the top menu.
- Add a new CNAME record from "cdn.your-domain.com" to "no-cdn.shortpixel.ai":
Remember that "your-domain.com" should be changed to your actual domain, and that "cdn" should be changed to something else if it's already being used. For example:
The little cloud must be orange so you can use the CDN features offered by Cloudflare.
Go to Settings > ShortPixel AI > Behaviour and enter in the API URL field the URL "https://cdn.your-domain.com/spai"
- Replace "your-domain.com" with your actual domain name.
- Replace the "cdn" part if your subdomain is different, like configured above.