How to flush an image or all images from ShortPixel's CDN cache?
Flush cache of one image
- take the URL of the image in the CDN, for example
- copy the URL in your browser and add "f_remove+" like this:
- wait 30 seconds, and then the image should be flushed from the CDN cache.
Flush cache of all images (only ShortPixel AI)
Note: if you are using Autoptimize, please follow these instructions.
If you would like to flush the cache of all images in our CDN, then the workaround that you can use is the following, equivalent to flushing the whole CDN cache for a website:
- go to your WordPress dashboard
- go to Settings > ShortPixel AI > Behaviour
- look for the field API URL, and change "https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/spai" to "https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/spai2" as in the example below
Afterwards, if you want again to flush the whole cache you can change "https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/spai2" to "https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/spai3" and so on - just increase the number each time you want to flush the cache again.