How to flush an image/all images from ShortPixel CDN?
- take the URL of the image in CDN, for example
- copy the URL in your browser and add f_remove as below
- wait for 30 seconds and the image should be flushed from CDN.
If you would like to flush many images then the workaround that you can use is this and it is equivalent to flushing the whole CDN cache for a website:
- go to your WP dashboard and select Settings/ShortPixel AI
- select the Advanced tab
- in the API URL input change https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/spai to https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/spai2 as in the example below
Afterwards, if you want again to flush the whole cache you can change https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/spai2 to https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/spai3 - just increase the number each time you want to flush the cache again.