How to deliver the WebP's generated with ShortPixel with the LiteSpeed Cache plugin
Now the LiteSpeed Cache plugin is supported for delivering WebP too! For this you need to do two things:
1. Add this constant in your wp-config.php file:
2. Activate the LiteSpeed’s Advanced Options:
3. Activate the Image WebP Replacement option:
4. Do not activate LiteSpeed’s option to generate the WebP files – ShortPixel will generate them when optimizing the images.
5. Do not activate the option Deliver the WebP versions of the images in the front-end that you will find in Settings > ShortPixel > Advanced > WebP Images. Remember that now LiteSpeed is the responsible for the delivery of WebP, not ShortPixel.
If you already had optimized images with ShortPixel, you will need to do a Bulk Restore and then run the bulk optimization again. In this article there's more information about this. Another solution is to rename your image.webp files, like it's described in this other article.