How to cancel your subscription
In order to cancel your subscription, you need to
- Log into your account.
- Go to "Plans & Pricing".
- Look for the FREE plan (100 images/month) and click on "SWITCH TO FREE"
- Follow the instructions.
If you used PayPal to purchase your subscription, another way to cancel it is
- Log into the PayPal website using your email address and password.
- Once logged in, click on the small gear icon on the upper right-hand corner of your screen to go to the Settings page.
- From the menu bar at the top of your screen, click on "Payments".
- Under "Automatic payments", click "Manage automatic payments".
- Under the "Automatic Payments" header on the left-hand side of your screen, look for us. You will probably find the recurring payment set up for "ID SCOUT SRL".
- Next to "Status", you'll notice the word "ACTIVE" in green text. Click the "Cancel" button next to it to cancel your subscription.
Now, once cancelled, you will still have the current monthly credits until the next quota renewal is supposed to happen. Then, your account will return to the free plan.