How the Subaccounts feature works
The subaccounts feature allows you to:
1. Generate API keys for your clients.
2. Set your clients' quota.
3. Check how many credits are left in your main account.
Important: this tool works only for one-time credits!
You could find more about it here.
Returning credits from a subaccount to the main account
If for some reason you want to get back some credits from a subaccount you created, do the following. Let's take an example where the main account has 20000 credits and the subaccount has used 2000 credits out of the 8000 credits that were assigned to it.
- Go to the subaccounts menu on your account on shortpixel.com.
- Update the quota to have a total of 2000 credits instead of 8000 credits.
- Now the subaccount will have 2000 credits and the 6000 that weren't used will be automatically returned to the main account.