How can I associate a domain to my account?
If you have a ShortPixel account then you can also associate one or more domains to it, so you can start using your ShortPixel credits to have the images served via the ShortPixel CDN.
- Login to your account
- Select "Associate Domains" from the menu
Associate the domain(s) you want
- you have to associate your domain without the www. For instance, example.com will work, while www.example.com will not.
- please note that it may take up to 5 minutes after you associated a domain, for the CDN to start serving the images instead of redirecting to origin.
- if you have images on your website that have URLs different from the URL of your website then you need to associate that URLs as well.
For example, if your website is called example.com and you have images on your website loaded from example.some-cdn.com then you need to associate both example.com and example.some-cdn.com to your account.
- if you have ShortPixel Adaptive Images installed on a staging website (e.g. staging.your-hosting-provider.com) you need to associate staging.your-hosting-provider.com to your account.