Payment issues and solutions
If you just paid for a ShortPixel monthly or one-time plan but you cannot find the credits in your account, here is a list with the most common reasons for that:
- multiple accounts: you expected the credits to appear in one account but you actually paid while using another account. Check all your accounts to find where the credits were added.
- cannot find a license key or coupon to claim the credits you just bought: please, note that there is no need for a license key, as upon making a payment the credits should appear in a matter of seconds in your account.
- sometimes the customers fail to actually complete the transaction. Make sure the payment appears completed and you received an email from the payment processor with the transaction.
- the payment was not completed. The common reasons for this are:
- insufficient funds: make sure you add more funds.
- the payment was not yet cleared by the payment processor. Usually, this means you just need to wait a couple of hours for it to be cleared.
- you paid with an e-check: this means that you usually need to wait up to 5 days for the e-check to be cleared.
If none of the above seems to be your case, then please contact us directly mentioning:
- the payment method used (PayPal or Paddle/card)
- the email address you used when making the payment